Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Murder at the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Upon the well was some more broken string. The string dropped over the sides while the rest seemed to stretch into the abyss below, in between the holes in the grille. The grille seemed to have a hole that had been stretched and dented by the impact of something.
The grille is light enough to lift off.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Harley lifts the grill and goes down there. He asks a policeman to give him his torch and asks the other one to come with him.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 pm

One of the policeman dashed downstairs to hand Harley a torch and to give him some rope that he could use to rappel (lower) himself down the well with. The other policeman says he will stay where he is with the suspects.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Harley goes down..
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 pm

The well was dark and damp, the sounds of dripping water echoing throughout the place. At the bottom, there was a small pool of water and what seemed to be ....
a foldable umbrella, covered in blood, hovering just above the water as it was attached to the string.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Harley knew who's the killer now.. He goes up and runs into the house.. In front of all the people he points to Taki: "You're the one. Do you want to say anything before I prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

"What are you talking about?" Taki asked, bewildered that such an accusation was being pinned on her. By now, she had washed the blood off her hands after it had been DNA tested. She was swirling some wine in a glass in her hand. "How could I be the murderer?"
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm

"You had an umbrella, along with your clothes. You closed the umbrella, and a light appeared from the balcony to the people, then you stood in front of the victim. You ran in her way with the hand of the umbrella while it opened by fault, that's why it was a large thing. You had enough space while you was running to close it, but it went through the stomach of the victim. You ran towards the balcony, holding her stomach in your umbrella, and then you holded the string to go down. You went to the well, lifted the grille and went down. You threw the umbrella in the water along with your bloody clothes. You were lucky that the water took your clothes, but not the umbrella.."

"The blood on your hands wasn't from the splitter.. It was from the stomach of the victim that you held in the umbrella. Also for the U shape, it was just because of the shape of the clothes the victim wore.."

"The witnesses also helped you according to their positions. They took hold correctly of the victim so she didn't go backwards nor run. You had an awesome chance. But no more of that will happen again"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 pm

"That was very close..." Moto chuckled. "But I'm afraid it's not quite correct." He grinned, pointing to the main door, by which the umbrellas were still stored. "Plus, no-one actually left this room." He pointed to his feet, of which one shoe was covered with blood splatters. "I'll allow you to try again, considering the time!" He laughed evilly.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 pm

"Who said that I don't know? You was beside her.. You helped Taki to kill her.. The umbrellas are not 50.. Are they?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm

"Only one person here killed her, and no-one else helped." Moto clarified, walking up to Harley. "And only my umbrella is missing, the foldable type. Get it now?"

The policemen who were standing beside Harley froze, drawing their pistols. All of the other witnesses and suspects except Moto screamed and dived to the ground. Moto stayed standing, twirling a glass of alcohol in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

"Oh.. It's you?!.. I admit, you're clever, Moto. But you're under arrest, I believe"

(So, the case is solved now?)
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 pm

"I'll explain what happened." Moto chuckled. "We came in the manor and I kept my umbrella, saying it was a foldable type. This allowed me to sneak through the large amount of guests here up to the clock tower. I attatched sone string to the umbrella onto the clock tower and dropped the string down the well. I then walked downstairs and arranged the string onto the well. This would allow me, when going back to the party, to grab the umbrella as it dropped to the balcony for 6, rush over to the woman, stab her once she blew the candles out and get behind her. This allowed the blood from her stomach to only splash on a small part of me, including my foot that blocked part of the floor and my shoulders that were exposed."
He concluded, adding: "And when it was a little past six, the clock automatically pulle on the string and my little mechanism with the well dragged the umbrella into the depths. If you're wondering, I used a brick weight that must have submerged underwater. At least I got what I wanted here."
He allowed himself to be arrested by the two policemen.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 pm

2 points for TheNavigator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder at the Manor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4