Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Murder at the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Harley takes the policeman beside "Did you find any bullets in the corpse or near it?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm

"No bullets." The policeman replied.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

"So, what happened?" Harley asks Makata
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm

"I was standing to the right of the victim." Makata explained, putting his hands into his jeans pocket. "The lights were put out for the birthday cake. The cake was put forward for the victim. She blew out the candles as soon as the bell tolled for 6pm. There was a rush of movememt, of some fabric I believe? Then a high-pitched scream. Blood was splattered everywhere, look, I even have some on my chest!" Makata showed Hattori his t-shirt covered in red blotches. "The fabricy sound whooshed past my ear then the window seemed to open. The lights were turned on and we found the victim as she is now."

He sighed.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Harley asks him "May you empty your pockets, please? Also shall you show me your hands?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Makata nodded, taking his hands out of his pockets and showing both sides to Harley. They were clean. There was nothing but fluff from his trousers in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Hartey goes to Ross "Protection? Shall I see the license of the pistol, please?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

"Of course." Ross showed his legitimate gun license to Hattori. "How much longer will we be detained here for...?"
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'm sorry but we need to gather some evidence.. So, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

"I was standing to the left of the victim." Ross explained, pocketing his gun license. "The lights were put out for the birthday cake. The cake rolled forward on a trolley for the victim. She blew out the candles as the bell tolled for 6pm. There was a rush of movement, of something small, I believe? Then a high-pitched scream. Blood was splattered everywhere, look, I even have some on my shoes!" Ross showed Hattori his black, shiny shoes covered in red blotches. "Then there was movement and the moonlight coming through the window was blocked for a split second. It felt like something large was being forced through the crowd. Then the window seemed to open. The lights were turned on and we found the victim as she is now."
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

"Do you know who screamed? Was it the victim?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

"It was her voice." Ross confirmed.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"Are you sure? Why will she scream if she even can't see as it was dark?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm

"Because she must have been hurt at the time she was screaming!" Ross answered in disbelief. "When the light was turned on, she was missing her stomach after all!"
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:02 pm

"Okay.. You're free to go.."

"So, what do you say, Taka?
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Ross left the room.
"What do you mean?" Taki asked, shivering slightly as she was adressed. "Do you have the same questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yes. Please show me your hands and tell me what happened"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Taki sighed. This was unnecesarry.

She showed her hands to Hattori. They were slightly covered in blood on both sides.
"Basically, as everyone said, the lights went out. There was the sound of tearing flesh and a scream as I covered my face and eyes with my hands. I was standing just to the right and in front of the victim, next to the birthday cake. Something whooshed past me very quickly and it looked like whoever murdered the victim went outside. I'm sure whatever you ask people, the stories will be the same."
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm

"How did the blood reach your hands, Taki?!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 pm

"The blood splattered on my hands when I covered my body with them and leapt backwards slightly..." Taki explained.
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:35 pm

"So, Moto?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:45 pm

(Argh I've lost the whole post now @_@ )

Moto showed blood on his shirt's shoulders and right shoe.
"Lights went out. Scream. Something loud clanged."
The others looked apprehensive at Moto, for they didn't recall such a loud noise.
"The window opened, yada, you know the rest."

(I got lazy there >.>")
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm

(Contact me on Twitter for further replies)
Back to top Go down
TheNavigator

TheNavigator

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Harley talks to the policeman "Where's the other man? Oh and by the way, are all the 50 guests here?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Conan Edogawa wrote:
"The other man?" The policeman asks, not realising what he meant. "And yes, we have all 50 guests here. 3 are in this room, you sent one downstairs, remember?"
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder at the Manor   Murder at the Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder at the Manor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next