Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

The Spark Street Butchery: The case!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

"Hey, hey, what is it?" M said stopping to lean against his car seat looking at Jimmy. "I am trying to sleep, if i won't sleep then my health will be damaged. I can't allow someone young like me damage health!" M then reached his hand to radio turning off the volume and waiting for Jimmy's answer.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Leo looked at Jimmy. "Maybe this'll remind you," Leo said. "The One Truth!" Leo said his catch phrase he said as a kid. "I'm also detective of the South."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 pm

(Ah! Hattori!)

"Huh?" Jimmy looked at M, very perplexed about what he just said. It didn't make much sense! Then he turned to Leonardo.
"Leo!" He gasped. "I remember you! How've you been doing?" He asked, stretching out a hand for Leonardo to shake.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

((My character isnt Heiji Hattori, he just kinda looks like it, when we get a Hattori, I left loads of pictures for him.))

Leo smiled. He shook Jimmys hand."I've been good, how've you and Rachel been doing?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 am

M let out some grumpy noises reaching the handle of car door and slamming it closed again. "Damn i hate it when someone is about to tell me something but then turns away." M placed hands behind head leaning against chair again resting.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Street Butchery: The case!   The Spark Street Butchery: The case! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark Street Butchery: The case!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2