Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: No Accident Hit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Case: No Accident Hit Empty
PostSubject: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:28 pm

A long, yellow tapeline is surrounding a certain spot on the road right at zebra crossing. There were many police cars surrounding that place with their siren lights turned on, but the siren sound was turned off.
The crime scene followed like this - a gray mercedes W201 car has hit a rock wall of building, the rock wall has only cracked and not much damages dealt to building but more to the car. The victim is right next to the car probably fell off the car after the hit.
Few of policemen were maintaining order in the traffic and either leading the passing by cars around the crime scene or telling them to turn around and not go further. Then some were just writing notes on a notepad about what happened here and so on.

Normally everyone would say this was was an accident because of no safety-break turned on while the road is a bit slant. But they found the door glass broken meaning someone broke inside the car and all passing by people heard the alarm going off from car.

While everyone was doing their role, a very familiar car drove next to the crime scene. It was a black dodge challenger, the door opened with leg stepping out of it with black, suit shoe and dark blue jeans - it was M. He stepped out of car having a white shirt on and the dark blue jeans with suit shoes. Going near the yellow tape line, without even crossing past it (even if he was allowed to being a policeman) he looked at the corpse. Policemen haven't yet began to investigate everything.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Conan appeared!
He was looking through some old-fashioned binoculars from a nearby building at the crime scene. He put the binoculars back where he got them from before running away from the window and dashing down the stairs onto the street. He ran up to M and pulled at his shirt.
"Mister, what's happened here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:49 pm

M kept watching at the crime scene until he's shirt was pulled by a small kid asking about what had happened. Getting a moment to think, M once looked down at the kid and then back at the crime scene. "A man got hit by a car." M said resisting to say that this is example why a person must be careful on road, because this wasn't the victim's fault, he was murdered.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:17 pm

"Oh, he was hit by the car?" Conan asked, acting like a bewildered kid. "Who are the suspects?" He prized for the information he needed to be able to solve the case with.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm

"I don't really know myself," M spoke realizing that he should find out suspects right now thanks to the kid. Putting two fingers (index and thumb) at tip of tongue, M whistled to one of the policemen that was most closest to him writing something on his notepad. The policeman looked around to make sure M was calling him and then ran towards M in a medium speed: "What is it, sir?"
"Hey, are there any suspects yet?" M said crossing his arms on chest. Policeman for a moment turned his notepad pages to next page and previous few times before getting to right page. "Yes, we have three suspects," policeman pointed to the three suspects at other side of crime scene right outside the yellow police tape, "Kaori, Riku and Tadashi".

Kaori was a grown woman with brown hair and long ponytail at back of her head, she was wearing a women suit and small handbag, she looked around thirty years. Kaori had a worried look on all of this. Riku was a teenage or more like a young adult boy, he looked eighteen years old. Very dark brown hair, spikey at medium length, wearing a school's uniform in a very rubbish way with his hands dug in pockets. He had a pretty careless look waiting to be free faster. And finally - Tadashi. He is a grown man, looks around forty years old (same as victim) with black, short hair. He has a light brown jacket and dark blue jeans, wearing regular, daily clothes. Tadashi seemed very calm but at same time below normal mood.

"They were the only people here passing by alone, all other people were together with someone or more than one person and they could clearly see each other not being anywhere near the car during the glass break and beginning of all this - and the end." policeman finished.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:49 am

Conan had a long, hard think upon being shown the three suspects. He then turned to M, tugging at his shirt again.
"Hey, what's in their handbags and pockets?" He asked in a kid-like way. It was an ingenious plan of his that he had devised since having a close run-in with Rachel about his identity... If he didn't keep it secret, those around him would be in danger!

It all depended on what people had in their bags - perhaps a spare car key, something to break the window with...?

"Oh, and what happened to the driver during all this? He must've been unconscious because otherwise he'd fight back or somehow stop the vehicle. He seems dead now anyway?" Conan chuckled a little bit at the very out of character sentence he just said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:33 pm

"I don't think that's really important but I guess there's nothing to lose," M said snapping fingers and pointing to the suspects, "you, check their pockets and handbags!" M was speaking to once of the policemen, the policeman replied with a "Yes, sir" and soon got onto checking.

The policeman asked all three of them to show the pockets and Kaori's handbag. First policeman checked Kaori's pockets, which were only on her jacket. Later, policeman took her handbag and checked it. Next was Riku. Riku showing his palms after taking out hands from pockets to let policeman check them, policeman checked all Riku's pockets. Finally - Tadashi. Policeman checked also all of his pockets, including the ones inside of jacket.

Meanwhile M got another question from Conan. "Ha ha, your overreacting, kid. The driver was simply inside the shop by the street where his car was parked, next thing he heard was his alarm going off and once he ran out it was too late to stop it, the car was going pretty fast, ya know? And the thing that it was going too fast for it to simply roll from such a small slant (at least by what the witnesses described), neither was anybody driving that thing."

The policeman then returned with stuff he had collected.
"Kaori was holding make-over stuff in her handbag, such as lipstick, face powder and so on, drivers license, keys to her house, car, work building, tissues, and some work documents, mobile phone, money - around 20000 yen.

Riku had only money - around 1700 yen, mobile phone and his house keys, in his backpack we found nothing more than school books and pencil, pen and so on.

Tadashi was holding a wallet with around 5000 yen, house keys, mobile phone."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hey, then something must have been holding down the accelerator - and I have a feeling I know what it was!" Conan turned to M. "Nothing suspicious was foudn with the vehicle, was it? Such as a brick or heavy object on the accelerator pedal, an engine tweak?" He asked.

(Sorry short G2G Twitter me)
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

"We haven't researched the car itself yet." M said dropping a glance on the car again. Deciding that it is pretty much time to do that, he spoke to the policeman: "Alright, order the other policemen research the car now, make sure they use gloves and don't ruin any piece of evidence. Check the trunk, seats, pedals, everywhere."

Policeman nodded and soon ran to notify other policemen about that. It took few minutes but soon they were done and they had the evidence listed in a notepad. The same policeman returned with notepad: "We found few interesting things that might lead to the culprit, sir. It is just a luck that one of policemen wandered in nearby alley finding bottle of ammonia, we also found few blood drops on the glass that was smashed but after trying to get a DNA example from it, we found that DNA was ruined, most probably because culprit used ammonia on blood to prevent us to get example of DNA.
Also, on the lever that holds car to a spot we found white sand"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:47 pm

"Then I quit simply have the person who did this...!" Conan grinned, pointing to his suspected person.
"There's a very simple explanation - the Brake Pedal was adjusted by someone who had white sand on their hands at the time. Obviously, it wouldn't be much would it, otherwise the culprit would try to clear it away. In fact... I'm sure it's face powder."
His finger was extended toward Kaori.
"In fact, what is your daily job?" He asked. "I wouldn't be surprised if you worked in a chemicals factory!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Kaori at first was surprised that a small kid is trying to blame her for the murder. "I do have a face powder, but i don't touch face powder with my hands, only with the cotton. And i work as a secretary for make-up company."
The policeman then interrupted: "But the white sand was no powder, we checked it at lab at it was pure earth. More that there were no finger prints at the lever. Oh and, just like the kid earlier guessed, the gas pedal was hold down with a brick. It also had the white sand on it!" The policeman appeared to be looking at M when telling this since he wouldn't be comfortable speaking to a child.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:40 am

(problem: you never mentioned a brick in the car search and that messed up my last post)

"Look at the tissue the woman was holding." Conan raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:49 am

(Sorry!)

"What about it?" M turned his head to the woman looking at the tissue in her hands that didn't much explain anything to him.
Policeman just followed whatever M did.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:58 am

"It should be covered in white sand, residue from the brick...!"

----

"I hate him...!"
The screech of tyres.
The opening and slamming of a door.
"An opportunity...!"
Smash!
"Argh, blood. I'd better take my tissue out of my bag, rub away the blood from the glass. No worroes, I can always dispose of that bottle later."
Reaching for the accelerator, taking a brick out of the bag.
Leaning over, grabbing a tissue from the bag, clutching the break lever.
Leaping away from the car, to an alley...
The sound of screaming!

----

"You had to use the accelerator before the break lever. This means you had to take the brick from your handbag first, leaving the tissue in your bag. Then you take out the tissue, use it to cover your hands and touch the break lever with."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:05 am

Kaori then got a bit mad for being accused of murder. "How dare you call me a murderer? I have never met this man before and neither is there any solid proof i did it!" M crossed arms on his chest with a serious mood on: "The woman is right, there is no solid proof to tell this."

M turned then his head looking at the other two suspects: "I got a small feeling that we missed something very important that looks unimportant from the side"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:38 am

"Look at everyone's feet." Conan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:43 am

M then nodded to all of the suspects making them understand that he nod meaning as 'do what he said' All suspects raised their feet showing them. From the three suspects, Riku's feet was only one covered in white sand that they found earlier on lever. Seeing that policeman and M got suspicious about Riku then, Riku put his foot down again speaking with a grumpy mood: "So what? There's a construction site few blocks away, you can see it from around the corner in range! When coming home from school, i just happen to walk by it and that's how I got it."

"Construction site?" M though looking at the car while thinking about the brick.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:47 am

"Case closed." Conan grinned.
He had a mind lapse for the last several minutes - for him, something didn't quite add up here. No matter, this case only needed a simple explanation.
"Riku, you walked through the building site, picked up the brick and smashed the car window. You then climbed into the car, placed the brick on the accelerator then kicked away the brake lever, did you not?"
At least Conan thought that would be a simple explanation for a kid.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:55 am

Riku stood with his hands dig in pockets like he did for the entire case having a evil grin on face. "Ha ha, you better watch your mouth! If i was to smash the window, wouldn't my hands get hurt?" He kept letting out short laughs.

M then thought about it himself: "Well, that is actually a logical explanation. The white dust, the brick..."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:57 am

"Then show us your hands, and not just your palms." Conan raised an eyebrow at Riku.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:09 am

Riku suddenly got a little shocked look after hearing the last sentence the kid said. At himself he inside thought: "How did he know?!" Slowly taking them out he showed one of his knuckles that were bloody. "I hurt them when i tripped today and I fell on the knuckle" Riku said with trembling voice.

"In that case, if there should be no glass pieces in your knuckles!" M said with confident evil smile. "Should we check them at lab?" M asked.
"No need..." Riku said starting to confess.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Conan realised he had made a fatal mistake halfway through this case - he had accused the wrong person to start with.
He made his escape, leaving only a trail of white dust behind.
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

Riku was taken off to the police station where he later told the reason of murder. M stayed at the crime scene as he had nothing to do, while the car was taken away and everything was fixed, it already was evening. "A strange kid walked up to me today and..." M wrote something in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: No Accident Hit   Case: No Accident Hit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: No Accident Hit
Page 1 of 1