Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

The Golden Castle of Osaka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

The Golden Castle of Osaka Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Rain is tumbling down on the roof of a car.
The members in the car include Conan, another detective, M and Alex. The other detective is driving the car.
The car screeches to a halt.
"We get invited to go to the Golden Castle of Osaka and old women stand in front of us in the middle of the road!" The detective growls angrily, banging the wheel of the car. The old woman opens the car door next to the driver's seat and observes the ashtray.
"You're a heavy smoker and you've been to the service station recently." She smiles. "My name's Karamu Helga, world's number 4 detective. I also be happen to be going to Osaka Castle, so I hope you wouldn't mind if you could take me there too?" She asked.

Conan shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Alex rolled his eyes and looks at Rachel, Richard, M, and Conan. "I'm Hungry..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"You may be hungry, but we don't have time for that!" Spoke the detective who started the car up again. As the rain thundered on the windows and roof, Conan sighed and looked out of the window. In the distance, he could see a bleak castle against the moonlight.
Eventually, they were there.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Rachel handed Alex and Conan candy. This rocks! as they got out, Alex noticed that Harley had come. "HARLEY!" Alex waves. Harley Hartwell the Great Detective Of The West came by them. "Kudo! Clam!" Harley smiles quietly.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"Huh." Conan grinned, taking the candy. It was sure good to be a kid sometimes... except when trying to solve murders!
Jimmy then turned to see Harley appear behind them. It looked like he had also been invited to this mansion.
"Let's go in." Conan suggested, shaking Harley's hand.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Alex walked in he saw George, Amy, Mitch, and Vi. "Why are you here?" Alex asked. "Oh were here 'cause Agasa said we could." Amy says. Agasa comes. "I`m here for Leo and Jimmy I am representing them." He says. Rachel frowns and says "They couldn't be here, huh?" We're closer than you think. Alex hated hurting his friend Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

"Hm, how strange that this lot should be here." Conan thought. "After all, the invitation offered the detective driving our car two million yen to come here... This can't be just any old invitation."

Conan stepped into the elaborate building, observing the other 5 guests who seemed to be standing around a table, drinking a small amount of wine each. They smiled and laughed as they spoke to each other. Most of them spoke about their profession as detectives and one had a hawk perching on his shoulder.

"Detectives..." Conan bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Ale sees no one is looking. He runs into a storage room, turns on his flashlight watch and Junior Detective Leauge, "Conan. I'm in a storage room, wait...." He says and someone suddenly starts chocking him. "Ugh, let go!" He says and makes choking sounds, he passes out and it was heard through Alex's badge.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:13 pm

The whole way to The golden castle of Osaka, M had his elbow leaned to the window's inner edge as he had leaned his chin on his hand. Currently M was wearing gallant black pants, shoes and a white shirt. Looking at the rain that was pouring outside, M was simply waiting for the car to faster get to this castle. M didn't really know why he was invited and what was this location, but since he wasn't getting any job lately and was really bored, he might as well give it a try.
When a stranger lady entered the car, M just dropped a glance on her and that's all, as he had really no care about what will they decide to do about her.

Finally arriving, M was the last one to exit the car, since it was raining, M grabbed a black suit jacket that he was holding in his lap and when exiting the car he used his black jacket as a umbrella and hold it above him until he got inside the building. "Ugh, detectives? Could it be that me, the girl and these two kids are only non detectives?" M thought at himself as he also heard the conversation between people already inside.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Alex Jones wrote:
Ale sees no one is looking. He runs into a storage room, turns on his flashlight watch and Junior Detective Leauge, "Conan. I'm in a storage room, wait...." He says and someone suddenly starts chocking him. "Ugh, let go!" He says and makes choking sounds, he passes out and it was heard through Alex's badge.

Um, wrong case...
You want chapter 299 of the manga / 129 of anime :/
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:40 pm

I did it to add complexity.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Conan Edogawa wrote:
"Hah..." Conan chuckled to himself upon hearing the sounds of Alex being choked through the badge he was wearing. With the chuckle, he stepped into the crowd who were wearing smart clothes and drinking. One of the detectives, a rather portly one, asked all the guests to sit down at a long table but on the end, there was already a masked figure.
"Eh..." Conan whispered to himself as he sat down opposite the fat detective who showed himself to be the host of the party. He had invited the members of the party there with checks for 2 million yen.
"Sit down everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:37 pm

M found this all gathering pretty much boring since he didn't have much to do other than speak or drink. He won't gonna speak, since M is type of a person that rather is spoken to than he speaks to, while he rather find a good snack than drink, of course, a glass of wine wouldn't hurt either.

Looking to left and right, M slowly stepped to the long table sitting down with a pretty much bored face expression.

(P.S. My char is bored, not me Razz)
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

"Welcome, to the Golden Castle of Osaka." The hodded figure at the end of the table spoke in a low, menacing tone as all the other guests sat down.
"I'm sure you all know why I have called you here today. Today marks the fiftieth anniversary of the mysterious Osaka Killings which took place in this very home."
"What?!" One of the detectives yelled, the hawk that had been resting on its shoulder, flying off.
"Please, relax. Or we won't find the treasure." The figure nodded its head. "This will be your final day on the Earth should you fail to do so."
The shocked detective slowly regaines his composure, sitting down carefully.
Conan looked thoughtfully ahead.
Just as their was a loud series of bangs from outside...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:24 am

Alex had heard this from the locked room he was in, he went looked outside the window and saw a car crash. he busted through the door. He got down and punched Conan upside the head. "That's for not helping me, dick."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:17 pm

(Ready to continue the case again...?)
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:00 pm

(I do~)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:44 am

(Yes please)
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:46 am

(ignoring Alex's post)

Conan gasped with the rest of the guests as the loud bangs from outside resonated within the castle. The detectives stood up and dashed to the front door, throwing it open. They observed the horrific sight before them.
All their vehicles had been blown up.
"Impossible! Let's return and see what this hooded person wants!" The chef growled, heading back inside. The rest followed slowly, taking their seats.
Conan however, did not follow. He had a terrible sense of foreboding...
He stepped back inside eventually.
"As you can see, escape from this castle will be impossible until you find the treasure." The hooded figure spoke again once everyone was seated. "Half the value of the treasure will be given to the person tht finds it as well as passage out of here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

((Sorry))

Alex looked outside with Conan. "Oh man." Alex said, he then turned around to the hooded figure. "You're the murderer from the castles aren't you?!" Alex asked. He turned on the supper shoes and kicked a bottle of wine at the hooded figure.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:00 am

(M?)
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 am

(I honestly have no idea what's going on here >_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Castle of Osaka   The Golden Castle of Osaka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Castle of Osaka
Page 1 of 1