Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Leonardo Clams written challenge:The Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Leonardo Clams written challenge:The Case Empty
PostSubject: Leonardo Clams written challenge:The Case   Leonardo Clams written challenge:The Case Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Leo looked at the letter.

Dear Leo,
I have decided to challenge you. On your school trip, I shall kidnap a friend of yours. I'll give you a tip, 'Inside people can kidnap.'
Sincerley,
Kidnapper.

Leo looked inside the room in which his friend was kidnapped. He saw something in the closet."It's stuffy in here." He said. Leo realized it. "Sir please step out." A policeman said
"My guess is that the culprit hid in here till we left." Leo said pointing towards the closet. "Why were you here?" Cop said.
"The victim threw up before she was kidnapped." Leo said. The room looked messy, like a fight happened. "Where is my Kokousi tantei frien Jimmy?"
Back to top Go down

Leonardo Clams written challenge:The Case
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Closed RPG :: Landscapes-
Jump to: