Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: Impossible Robbery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Case: Impossible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Ryo called police immediately after seeing his safe empty and obviously robbed. Once hearing first police sirens, he ran outside of his mansion main door to greet the policemen.
After a short talk, the policemen decided to call a detective for this work. They called one of new detectives - Axel Fotoushi to examine the crime scene and solve the mystery.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Axel Artist

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Axel got the call from the policemen and drove up to the mansion. Upon arrival he looked around and walked up to one of the policemen, saying "What's goin' on here?". Axel tried to act as though he was used to getting called up at sudden moments though was actually nervous.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 pm

"Somebody has robbed Ryo's safe with no sign on breaking through the safe." one of policeman said. Ryo then bowed a bit forward to greet the detective. He was chubby, wearing a thin T-shirt, gray trousers, dark red slippers and large sunglasses through which you could see your own reflection. "Please follow!" Ryo then lead Axel and the policeman inside the mansion to room with the empty safe.
"Here it is, detective and officers!" Ryo said pointing to the safe.

The safe was facing the door of room placed very tightly close to the wall. The safe is pretty low in height but wide in width.
Back to top Go down
Axel Artist

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Axel nodded to the policemen as he explained the situation. "Thank you" He said to the policemen as Ryo bowed to him. As Axel was about to introduce himself he was interupted by Ryo's request for him to follow Ryo into the mansion. He simply followed Ryo into the mansion, to the empty safe. Axel gave the safe a small examination and turned to look at Ryo "Do you know what time exactly or between what intervals the robbery took place?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

"Probably in middle of this day. Each evening I like to walk over to my safe and count my money before I go to sleep." Ryo was currently showing what he does each evening.

"First i turn in the lights," Ryo said as he walked over to his safe and squatted down. The safe's height ended to where Ryo's eyes start. "Then i walk over to the desk, take off my sunglasses and start counting." Ryo said now taking off his sunglasses, "It's weird that i always seem to forget to take them off when they're not needed anymore. I walk with them all day until i go to bed due to this."
Back to top Go down
Axel Artist

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Axel nodded to Ryo as he gave the area of the time the robbery took place. He then watched as Ryo went on to show what he did in the evening. "Alright then." He said. As he thought over the possibilites. The only thought that came to his mind at first was that someone else knew the combination to the safe. "Sir do you know of anyone who would steal all of that money? Anyone else who knows the combination? Anyone who showed frequent interest in the safe?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

"Nobody, I have do doubt about it!" Ryo replied to Axel's question and continued with more detail, "The only place where the code is - is my head. I have never gave anyone the code, neither have I written it down somewhere or said it out loud. I always use the safe only when alone in the room, curtains are always closed since it is evening, the code had nothing to do with anything related to me (they were random numbers) so there i no way someone could simply guess it."
Back to top Go down
Axel Artist

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Axel sighed upon hearing that Ryo could think of no one that would be able to get into the safe. "Well, just who else knows about the safe in general besides yourself?". Axel began to feel as though he was getting nowhere. No evidence, no suspects, where could he go without the two.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"Well, there are three workers in my mansion that have key to this room!" Ryo said as he walked over to his desk. On the desk he had a phone that has "shortcut calls" activated meaning he can call a person by pressing one button depending on what number is saved under the number. Doing three calls he called three workers up to his office.

Soon enough all three workers arrived at the office like called. Ryo started introducing them all: "The first person is my security guard - Goro, he basically has all the keys to all the rooms since he is the security. The second person is the housewife - Maiya, she has the key to this room so she could tidy it up when I'm out on a business meeting. The final person is my manager - Huturi."
Back to top Go down
Axel Artist

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Axel had finally found something on his own, suspects. He watched as Ryo called his workers up to the room. Once he was done, before the workers came up to the room, he asked one more question "Ryo, do any of your workers regulary wear gloves?". After a pause for an answer, Axel watched the three workers came into the room. He took a deep breath and said cassually "All the suspects have arrived.".
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 am

Ryo turned his head to Axel to answer the question: "Only the housewife since cleaning products may be bad for the skin sometimes and she works with her hands a lot." Ryo didn't really know if this question was that needed since anyone can put on gloves if needed. When all three workers arrived, Ryo turned his head to them: "Hello! This detective requested your presence, please answer all his questions, if he asks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: Impossible Robbery   Case: Impossible Robbery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: Impossible Robbery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Closed RPG :: Outskirts :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: